Congrats Liz! I haven't checked any blogs in a while, and I just happened to come across yours. When I read the title I was hoping you would say your were expecting. That is great! I couldn't be happier for you! I hope you are feeling good and all is well. TTYL~!
Liz...I am so happy for you!! Such exciting news. I hope you are feeling good. Let me know if you need anything. We would love Brixton to come play one day!
Hey you. Hope all is good with you guys. Tomorrow is going to be a hectic, crazy day, so I just wanted to jump on here and let you know that I love you. I hope tomorrow brings peace and happiness for you and your family. I love you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. -Kate
Aaaahhhhhhhh! Betsy that's amazing!!! Congratulations you guys. I'm gonna be high for a week off this news. CONGRATULATIONS!! :) Much love, Donna & men
I just came across you blog and I am so glad!! I am so happy for you. I hope you are feeling okay, I know your past pregnancies, you have been sick. Hope you are doing well.
14 comments:
Congrats Liz! I haven't checked any blogs in a while, and I just happened to come across yours. When I read the title I was hoping you would say your were expecting. That is great! I couldn't be happier for you! I hope you are feeling good and all is well. TTYL~!
Oh my goodness! That's awesome! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear if you're having a boy or a girl.
Oh WOW!!! I am so happy for you guys! Your both amazing people and deserve the BEST!!! Keep me updated!
Congratulations! Great news. Hope you're all doing well. Happy Mother's Day!
Congratulations Liz!!! I am so happy for you and your family. Have a Happy Mothers Day!
Congrats! We're so happy for you guys!!!
Liz...I am so happy for you!! Such exciting news. I hope you are feeling good. Let me know if you need anything. We would love Brixton to come play one day!
Yay! I'm so excited for you guys! Hope everything is great!
How exciting!! that is so fun! Congratulations! Love ya!
Hey you. Hope all is good with you guys. Tomorrow is going to be a hectic, crazy day, so I just wanted to jump on here and let you know that I love you. I hope tomorrow brings peace and happiness for you and your family. I love you and you will be in my thoughts and prayers. -Kate
Aaaahhhhhhhh! Betsy that's amazing!!! Congratulations you guys. I'm gonna be high for a week off this news. CONGRATULATIONS!! :)
Much love,
Donna & men
Now you need to tell us what it is?!?!?!? POST ALREADY!!!! PLEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE?!?!
I'm with Katey. Please tell us! Your mom mentioned that we should bug you about this. Hope your pregnancy is going well.
Stacey
I just came across you blog and I am so glad!! I am so happy for you. I hope you are feeling okay, I know your past pregnancies, you have been sick. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment