Sunday, March 15, 2009

So I just got home from a trip with a few girls. The first stop on our cruise was cococay, then the next stop was Nassau, Bahamas. We had a blast laying in the sun and getting fried crispy.
I think the main question I've been asked since I got home was if the cruise was funner with Derik or the Girls. The answer would have to be the girls. But to Deriks defense, had the same group of girls all brought their husbands I think that would of been even funner. We sure did miss our hubbies and the kiddies, but it was great to take a break with the girls thank goodness we all have such awsome husbands that are willing to help with the kids and send us away for a weekend to relax.

No comments:

Brixton & Izzi

Brixton & Izzi

Followers